Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

transferring of property from a deceased father to children

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jasswinder

Arresto Menor

Hello po...I live with my in laws, bale two family po kaming nakatira sa in laws ko, namatay po yung father in law ko nung 2004 pa..and yung bahay at lupa po is sa kaniya nakapangalan and gusto na ng husband ko and sis niya na ipangalan sa kanila yung property, pano po ba procedure and nasa magkano po magagastos pag ganun, nasa 160 sq, meters lang naman po yung property..thanks po and more power!

attyLLL

is this property covered by a TCT?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Akbay

Arresto Menor

Correct me atty if Im wrong, but what we did was to execute an extra judicial settlement among heirs, and then publish the settlement in a news paper.. then we paid the necessary estate tax at BIR. Then proceed to the Registry of deeds to have the title transferred in our name.

To make sure, we also got an heirs bond from the insurance agency for two years. So just in case may maghabol you are fully covered and the insurance company will take care of the claimants. This entire process cost will depend on the cost of property.

jasswinder

Arresto Menor

thanks po....

Akbay

Arresto Menor

and it is important to know din pala if their father has left a last will and testament. If none, then you should did what was abovementioned.

jasswinder

Arresto Menor

wala pong last will and testament na naiwan ang father in law ko..unfortunately he had a heart attack and was declared DOA sa hospital....ano po ba ang TCT? thanks po uli...

jasswinder

Arresto Menor

7 years na pong patay ang father in law ko, wala po bang magiging problema pag ganun katagal na or mas malaki po ang gagastusin?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum