Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Selling of Property of My deceased Father title under his name/ Filing of estate tax return for my deceased father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

vosvik

Arresto Menor

Dear Atty.

I just want to ask how we can proceed with the sale of our deceased father land under his name. I understand that we would need to file Estate tax return first. He has various properties to which title is still under his name. On filing of Estate tax return i could see that the burden is with the property which he inherited but title under siblings name was not issued yet by DAR to which i believed needs to be included in the declaration of Estate tax return. How we can include that property he inherited from his Father since the title was not issued still and have the estate tax return get filed?

Next question will be, after securing the estate tax return can we just sell the property considering that there are no objection from all legal heirs to sell it? What would be the procedure of transferring the old title from my fathers name directly to the buyer?

I hope you could help us with this issue especially on the filing of estate tax return as i know 6months after death estate tax return must be filed. My father died last November 12, 2015.

FYI.

Surviving beneficiaries

Spouse and four children of legal age

Thank you so much.

micahbrenda

Arresto Menor

i have this same question.. mweon po bng lawyer d 2 n pwedeng makasagot

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum