Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Credit Card theft - legal advice needed

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Credit Card  theft - legal advice needed Empty Credit Card theft - legal advice needed Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Vettrimoon

Arresto Menor

I am an Indian on a visit to Manila on 26 October, 2011. During my visit I met a couch surfer second time in a hotel.We went outside to get Philippino pesoes in a near by ATM in Bay View Drive.& Roxas Blvd, Tambo, Paranaque At that time as a friend she was standing nearby and watching my transaction. Then we were departed. Next day She came again to meet me. At that time I was shifting my room from ground floor to 1 floor. During that time she might have taken the credit card and made transaction next day morning(29 October) and 30 october 2011 She has taken 9500 pesoes each time.( I came to know the details of transaction when I reached home in India by logging my internet banking on 1 November) She came to Airport (NAIA) to give me send off! I never noticed untill I left Manila. But I notice it only when I was in Shangi Airport, Singapore on 31 October! I informed to the VISA call centre to block my card. How to sue a case against her? Is it possible to get money back?
Rev.Dr.I.Jeyachandran
03/2011

attyLLL

but based on your story, you have no proof that she was the one who took and used your card.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum