Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal Advice needed regarding almost considered Car Theft

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PandaBlues

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I'll try to be as clear as I can regarding my concern.

My mother had signed papers to get a car from Toyota on an installment basis but the car is not for her but for a friend.

Now this friend of hers had failed to pay Toyota consecutively and has forced Toyato to do legal action. Now the friend of my mother was apprehended and is currently detained because of Car-napping as she either ignored to pay or return the car as its (I Think) already being pulled out by Toyota.

Now he is asking my mother for help to get out of jail. Now here is where my mother found out that Toyota has also filed a blotter( did I got that part right?) against her. At which she cant get a barangay clearance to use as one of the requirements to get her friend out.

I'm all for returning the car however the friend refuses to give it up and told us its not with them.

At this point i'm at a lost on what actions we can take to move forward. I was thinking if there are any legal action we can do to my mothers friend to force him to give up the car.

Any advice is greatly appreciated

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum