Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

car buyer never paid the monthly payments, never showed up and never contacted me after 3 months

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tianangx

Arresto Menor

hi atty,
I'd like to ask your opinion regarding my case. i bought a brand new car and after 7 mos i sold it, in the hope of buying a matic i've let go of the manual. usapan bayaran nya lang ung 7 mos na nahulog sa banko then ituloy nya na ung monthly na bayarin na 5 yrs. He gave me the 7mos cash and only 9 Checks instead of the # of checks i asked till matapos ung bayarin. After 3 mos he have disappeared. We have an open deed of sale. I still want to recover the car and give it back to the bank na lang din para mastop na ung payments ko monthly. it already has an lto and hpg alarm. but as advised ng police nde basta basta marerecover ang car since alang Writ of Replevin, as i know pag magpareplevin ako, ako pag mag dedeposit twice the amount ng car. di ko rin daw po pde kasuhan ng carnapping since with consent binigay ang car. ano po ang maadvice nyo na pde ko magawa para maIssurrender na rin sa bank. makakasuhan din ba ako ng banko sa ginawa ko?

Honeybaker

Arresto Menor

Hello I know a same case baka we are talking of the same scammer. please message me the name of the scammer.

attyLLL

this is a very common scam, and unfortunately, it is very hard to prosecute for estafa because it is just a breach of contract on its face. nevertheless, i would still recommend the filing of estafa charges in order to bring them to the negotiation table.

if the bank so wanted, it can file a criminal case against you for selling the car without their consent.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum