Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Refund

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Refund Empty Tax Refund Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:23 pm

TAKUSA

Arresto Menor

Hi to all,

Just need a help regarding my tax refund, I was terminated last July of this year then the company gave me a computation. they gave me tax refund that was computed for ME-3 tax code although I already filed an additional dependent last January 2010 to become ME-4. The company didn't gave my refund for 2010 they said dapat daw noon ko pa dinispute. Is it possible for me to get my refund for 2010 and 2011 for changing my status to ME-4 I filed the 2305 form to BIR on Jan 2010 although my daughter was born on Feb 20, 2009. I gave a copy to HR however they didn't signed my own copy instead the HR officer just told me ok na daw yun. Now the company hesitate my dispute for 2010 tax refund. Sana po mabigyan nyo ko ng idea regarding my issue. Thanks in advance and Godbless.

2Tax Refund Empty Re: Tax Refund Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 am

Anneborja

Arresto Menor

Hi good morning this is anne working in a call center company named Green global sol for 2 years.I just wanna ask about my tax,we dont know what`s the exact computation in having a tax refund,here how it goes,,yesterday our HR gave us a paper that indicates our tax for the whole year etc..and im very much surprise and disappointed with what i`ve seen coz i dont have a tax refund,infact i have to pay them almost 7k for the whole yr tax yet they are deducting me every cut off..Is it true that i need to pay them?Could u help me in this situation,almost all of us who are working in this company for 2 years and above,they require to pay the same.They will going to deduct those amount every salary until will pay for it...thank u,i appreciate hearing back from u.godbless

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum