Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

property of land

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property of land Empty property of land Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:09 am

vinatom

Arresto Menor

Nabili po ung land dhil s boyfriend and partner sa business ng kaibigan ko na isang foreigner at turista dito sa pinas. Pero dahil sa hindi sila ngkatuluyan, hinihiling ng ex-bf nya n ibigay sa knya ung titulo ng lupa at gusto nya isalin s bgo nyang gf. ANg problema po, usapan nila ng ex-bf nya n gagawing subd. ung lupa at dhil me mga ilan n nkapgbyad n s mga kumuha ng bhagi ng lupa, hindi nya mgawang ibigay ang titulo sa ex-bf nya.Ang kaibigan ko rin ang ng-asikaso ng mga documento ng lupa.Me karapatan po b n mgdemand ang ex-bf nya? ano po b ang dapat gwin ng kaibigan ko?

2property of land Empty Re: property of land Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 pm

attyLLL

the law punishes the foreigner for trying to circumvent philippine law by denying him the right to collect anything related to the property. if your friend is strong enough, she can claim the property entirely as her own.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum