Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jr. Sr. Problem in NSO Birth Certificate

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jr. Sr. Problem in NSO Birth Certificate Empty Jr. Sr. Problem in NSO Birth Certificate Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:35 pm

angelogarcia

Arresto Menor

I have two Sons... My eldest child shows in NSO Birth Certificate as:

First Name: Angelo Jr
Middle Name: Reyes
Surname: Garcia

Father
First Name: Angelo Sr

However many people in his school said it is wrong... Writing the Full Name should be Angelo Jr Reyes Garcia (Not Angelo Reyes Garcia Jr. as we intended to)...

Also my second son name shows in NSO Birth Certificate as:

First Name: Mike

Father
First Name: Angelo

We have no problem with having Angelo Jr Garcia instead of Angelo Garcia Jr. However I need to remove the Sr in Father First Name: Angelo Sr of my eldest Son's NSO Birth Certificate... How can I do this?

angelogarcia

Arresto Menor

Did some googling in the net... And it says there that Jr. should follow the first name because it is the First Name you are Junior and not the Last Name... So is my son name correct? Please advice:

First Name: Angelo Jr

To be written as Angelo Reyes Garcia Jr. ?

LUIMHEL82514

Arresto Menor

how to use I, II, III in person's name?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum