Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

birth certificate inquiry

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1birth certificate inquiry Empty birth certificate inquiry Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:10 am

aldricheufemio

Arresto Menor

My daughter is pregnant she is only 17 yrs old will be turning 18 january next year. she will be giving birth on Nov this year 2011. The guy is also a minor they have the same age. We came into an agreement that they will not get married yet not until that their life is already stable, it's like a sort of accidental pregnancy, the worst part is that the parents of the guys does not recognize or say does not agree for what had happened. Well my wife and i just decided not to file any case or sue the guy because it will just worsen the issue and i dont want my daughter to be exposed to this legal matters for her welfare and future.. My question is when she gave birth can the childs name be under our surname? (since they are not married yet), what shall we do when it comes to the birth certificate of the child? Please do help us for some legal advise regarding this matter. More Power & God Bless ....

Thanks
Aldrich

2birth certificate inquiry Empty Re: birth certificate inquiry Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:31 am

jhoanna05

Arresto Menor

HELLO THERE IM JOAN, MERON AKO DALAWA NA BIRTH CERTIFICATE SA NSO, GUSTO KO SANA PACANCEL YUN ISA, ANO PO KAYLANGAN KO GAWIN THANK YOU

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum