Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination of Employment

+2
lawddesign
litodjosue
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination of Employment Empty Termination of Employment Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 pm

litodjosue

Arresto Menor

Good day sir:
I just wanna know if an employer has the right to terminate an employee that did not report to his duty until you found that he is already working to other company. Is he allowed to ask for a separation pay? Thanks

2Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:15 pm

lawddesign

lawyer

yes. that is abandonment of work. definitely, he cannot ask for a separation pay as the termination is due to his own cause.

3Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 am

litodjosue

Arresto Menor

Thanks ATTY.more power Very Happy

4Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:04 pm

shawcarine

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon Atty.,

I'm working for a company that i'm not quite sure if registered or not. We don't have any benefits and I am terminated but then my boss offered me a freelancing work nothing else.And he wants to create a terms and conditions for my freelancing work but then he'll put I resigned. He said his business is slow and cannot pay 3 persons anymore. My questions are:

Will can I see if my boss is legal or illegal? He's a british citizen and doing business online.
What will i get from not having any benefits since I am terminated but he wants to put on my papers for freelancing that i resigned? Is that right?
What any other pay will I get from being terminated?Or will i get any fee eventhough he gave me a freelancing work but will put on the terms and conditions that I voluntarily resigned?
What sanctions should be given to him if he is not registered and not giving his employees the right benefits?

Thank You. Looking forward to your answers.

5Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:36 am

attyLLL

is this british person in the philippines? while you may file a case against him, is he here to face the case?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:28 am

shawcarine

Arresto Menor

yes he's here in the philippines. what cases should i file and how much separation pay and benefits should i get for a 1year and 5months service?

7Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:15 pm

attyLLL

you can file a money claim at nlrc. you can even get a watch list order to keep him from leaving for four months.

8Termination of Employment Empty ILLEGAL DISMISSAL? Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:49 pm

tinapacampara

Arresto Menor

hi sir,
I just wanted to ask because I was issued a letter from HR that I did not meet company standards for regularization. My last day is on Friday however, I did not received a formal evaluation stating my performance, I only received an email on August 19 stating to improve my performance and just yesterday, the letter was issued to me. Is this due process?or can I file a case in NLRC? will I have the chance to win the case if ever?

Thank you and appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

9Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:00 pm

attyLLL

i recommend you first send a letter to management inquiring about their basis to say that you did not meet the standards.

you have the right to question your termination, but it will depend on the evidence which side will prosper

10Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 am

angel_buan21

Arresto Menor

i just want to ask regarding with the termination matters. I filed my resignation last month, it will be effective on Oct 12. but then i have to start my work on other company on Oct 3. then maybe, the company would terminate me due to AWOL. do they have the right to hold my salary for the last cut-off that i have worked for? and also for the back pays including my 13th month and allowances? pls do reply. i kindly need the answer to those question. thanks!

11Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:22 am

attyLLL

if you go awol, there will be ways to try to justify holding your salary and clearance. your remedy will be to file a money claim at nlrc

12Termination of Employment Empty Re: Termination of Employment Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 am

angel_buan21

Arresto Menor

ok sir. thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum