Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT Empty TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:36 pm

cyberjecko_28

Arresto Menor

I was hired October 2014 and was able to pass training and was even endorsed to production floor up to present. Wla pong evaluation na nagngyari and suddenly before I leave the office kinausap ako ng immediate supervisor ko na it will be my last day. Without even getting any evaluation. My supervisor asked me to sign a document and nung binasa kopo, it's my evaluation from Nov- Jan 2014. Hindi kopo pinirmahan since binigay nya ang document after telling me na IT's MY LAST DAY. Someone who can enlighten me please? Thank you

2TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:46 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

cyberjecko_28 wrote:I was hired October 2014 and was able to pass training and was even endorsed to production floor up to present. Wla pong evaluation na nagngyari and suddenly before I leave the office kinausap ako ng immediate supervisor ko na it will be my last day. Without even getting any evaluation. My supervisor asked me to sign a document and nung binasa kopo, it's my evaluation from Nov- Jan 2014. Hindi kopo pinirmahan since binigay nya ang document after telling me na IT's MY LAST DAY. Someone who can enlighten me please? Thank you

So ano na ang ginawa mo after that?

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum