Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP! criminal procedure techniques

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty HELP! criminal procedure techniques Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:01 pm

euphoria

euphoria
Arresto Menor

Hi, fellow students I would like to ask if you do have any advise on how to deal with criminal procedure because eventhough I did study hard for the said subject I always fail to please my professor in answering the questions. Is there any book aside from pamaran that is good to read or any advise? I am addressing this not just to my fellow students but lawyers as well. Thanks

2HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty Re: HELP! criminal procedure techniques Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:16 am

mmmgk

Arresto Menor

hi... i suggest that you first memorize the rules on criminal procedures by heart...
then read pamaran book(so u can understand the codal provisions), refer also to the book of dean riano on criminal procedures (yes, meron syang crimpro na book - bago lang) =)

3HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty Re: HELP! criminal procedure techniques Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:18 am

mmmgk

Arresto Menor

you may also check www.scribd.com and download crimpro lectures, notes and other materials that are also helpful.

4HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty Re: HELP! criminal procedure techniques Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:59 am

euphoria

euphoria
Arresto Menor

Okay thanks, i did memorize nman eh ewan ko ba sa prof na yun. Anyways i did consult other materials n for reference din. Hopefully okay na yung next recit. Thanks Smile

5HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty Re: HELP! criminal procedure techniques Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 am

drumbeater79

Arresto Menor

Try the book of Dela Banda and Suarez sa Central Bookstore. It's a good choice:)

6HELP! criminal procedure techniques Empty Re: HELP! criminal procedure techniques Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 pm

myst01

Arresto Mayor

hello,

I think the problem is not with the review materials you use, or something like that; the rules does not change no matter what book you read, unless it was amended or changed by the SC.
Crim pro is not a matter of memorization but application rather. Don't just focus on one rule when answering the question, try to think of other applicable rules in coming up with the answer.
Just be confident ok?
hope this helps......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum