Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

preventive suspension

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1preventive suspension Empty preventive suspension Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 am

red1212

Arresto Menor

Hi,

nagtatrabaho po ako sa call center, nagkasakit po ako for 2 days, so nagpasa po ako ng medical certificate (wala po akong binago sa med cert as is ko po na pinasa sa Hr). tumawag po ang HR sa clinic ng doctor ko, tinatanong kung nagpacheck up po talaga ako. Sabi po ng doctor ko ay ako po ang nag request ng med cert and the number of days to be indicated there (which is true) para may mapasa akong proof for my absence, ngayon po binigyan nila ako ng preventive suspension and violation report "falsification of document". at may hearing po ako later today. sinabi po sakin hinold ang sweldo ko because of this issue. tama po ba na ihold ang sweldo ko at bigyan ako ng violation report for falsification of document dahil dito?

sana po ay masagot nyo ang tanong ko company hearing ko po kasi mamaya..

2preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:16 pm

attyLLL

so were you really sick? i can't believe the doctor did not stick up for his medical certificate.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 am

red1212

Arresto Menor

opo, i was sick. nag hearing na po kami, tumawag po sila sa doktor, ang sabi po ng doktor sa kanila She wrote the number of restdays sa med cert and nung kinausap po sya nung company nurse the doctor reiterated that she never said na nirequest ko yung number of days to be written on the medcert. nalift na po yung preventive suspension pero di pa rin binibigay yung sahod ko. nakapasok na po ako nung friday night, ano po kaya yung next move ko since nakahold pa rin yung sahod ko. legal po ba yung ginawa nila na wala pang result yung hearing,hinold na nila yung sahod ko? salamat po..

4preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:58 am

attyLLL

ah, good for you. write an email to your supervisor, hr and finance requesting they expedite their decision, and meantime to release your salary.

5preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:36 pm

red1212

Arresto Menor

sorry medyo malabo po yung pagkakakwento ko. may decision na po. Verbal nga lang po. decision po nung hearing I am reinstated in my position and they will have a special run for my salary to be released before the next pay day July 15.my question is am I in the right position to write to them asking my salary to be released asap? Is it ever legal to withhold an employee's pay even the employee has not signed any document stating that? Is it advisable to go to DOLE/NLRC to file a complaint against this company (since this company is very notorious with this kind of disciplinary action)

6preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 pm

red1212

Arresto Menor

nA curious lang po ako would this apply to my situation

Art. 116. Withholding of wages and kickbacks prohibited. It shall be unlawful for any person, directly or indirectly, to withhold any amount from the wages of a worker or induce him to give up any part of his wages by force, stealth, intimidation, threat or by any other means whatsoever without the worker’s consent. Embarassed

Last edited by red1212 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : choice of word)

7preventive suspension Empty Re: preventive suspension Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 pm

attyLLL

no, that is not applicable. it is allowed to hold salary during period of preventive suspension. now that it is over, you should demand they release your salary asap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum