Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Insurance Claim

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1insurance - Car Insurance Claim Empty Car Insurance Claim Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:41 am

amabel

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

My sister had a car accident nov of last year. Based on the Police Report my sister is at fault. Our car then do not have a car insurance.But the owner of the Getz car she bumped into has an insurance. At first the owner of Getz is denying that she has one. We are trying to negotiate by advising them that we can only pay for a trusted talyer and not in Casa. They have requested for a quotation in Casa and it will cost us 100k plus. Di po kami nag agree and we are trying to negotiate to pay at max 40k on the damage. Pero di po nila tinanggap until they stopped communicating with us. Just a week ago, my sister received a letter from their car insurance asking us to pay 77k in 5 days.
Can you please advise po what is the better way to deal with this situation?

Regards,
Amabel

2insurance - Car Insurance Claim Empty Re: Car Insurance Claim Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:03 pm

attyLLL

you can negotiate with the car insurance how to settle the matter. they can file a collection case against your sister.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3insurance - Car Insurance Claim Empty Re: Car Insurance Claim Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:14 pm

jvk1091

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,
Our situation is similar to the case Ms. Amabel related. My son was involved in a vehicular accident and he admitted that it was his fault. The Police Report stated that "driver of V2 (my son) admitted that he accidentally hit and bumped V1." V1 is covered by a comprehensive insurance whereas our car is not. I do not know yet how much the repair of V1 would cost. I interceded in the negotiation on behalf of my son and the owner of V1 and I agreed that he would just file a claim with his insurance company but I shall pay him for the "participation fee" plus all costs that he may incur (like transportation expense) while his car is being repaired in the Casa.
My questions are:
1) After paying him the participation fee, may his insurance company still demand payment from me for the actual cost of repairs (less the participation fee)?
2) If yes, what can I do so that the insurance company would not have a right to collect from me.
3) Would a "Quit Claim" and/or "Affidavit of Desistance" signed by the insured (owner of V1) be enough to free me from any liability to his insurance company?
Really need your advice regarding this case.

Regards,
Jimmy

4insurance - Car Insurance Claim Empty Re: Car Insurance Claim Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:53 pm

jaylord

Arresto Menor

Magandang  araw po sa inyong lahat, ako po si Jaylord Baracao, 28 taong gulang, nakatira sa P6, Malibago, Echague, Isabela. Isa po akong OFW ng mahigit na dalawang taon dito sa United Arab Emirates. Sa awa ng diyos ay nakapaglabas po kami ng aking mga magulang ng isang sasakyan. ito ay isang Mitsubishi Montero Sports na nakamortgage sa RCBC bank. yung sasakyan ay mahigit dalawang taon na din samin mula nung nangibang bansa ako na nakapangalan sa aking mga magulang na si Aureliano P. Baracao at Violeta S. Baracao. Sa kabila ng aking paghihirap para mabigyan at masuklian ko po ang kanilang paghihirap at sakripisyo ay may nangyaring masama sa kanila. naaksidente po sila sa Urdaneta Pangasinan nung last June 14, 2016. namatay silang dalawa kasama ng aming driver. bumangga po sila sa isang malaking puno ng mangga. dead on the spot po ang papa ko at driver, samantalang si mama ko ay umabot pa sa hospital at na ICU pero kalaunan ay namatay din. mahirap po mawalan ng mga magulang Lalo na at hindi ko sila nakasama dahil nga nasa malayo ako. pagkatapos naming magluksa prinocess naming ang insurance claim sa FORTUNE GENERAL INSURANCE CORPORATION. Kumpleto po kaming papers, insurance policy, police report, death certificate, drivers license, valid o.r and c.r ng sasakyan. may hawak kaming insurance policy at alam ko na nakainsured ang saksayan dahil ako po ang ngbabayad mula monthly installment at bayad ng insurance. ngfollow na din po ako sa banko pero sabi nila wala nakaregister na insurance ng sasakyan namin sa kanila. nakakapagtaka lang po dahil nakamortgage ang sasakyan pero pumayag sila na wala silang kopya ng insurance. Last na update ng insurance company sa akin may problema daw sa premium ngunit alam ko po na nakabayad kami dahil sakin nanggaling ang bayad na binayad ng papa ko at may hawak kami na insurance policy valid up to September 2016. mahirap po mawalan ng mga magulang, pinagnakawan pa  sila at the scene nawalan sila ng mga gamit at pera tapos pagdating sa insurance ganito pa. Umaasa po ako na matutulungan nyo ako Sir/Maam. god bless po sa inyo at maraming  salamat. Nagfile na po kami ng complain sa Insurance Comission pero denied pa din ang request nmin for reconsideration ang advice sa,im humanap po kami ng atty. does anyone here na may kilalang insurance atty. salamat po

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum