Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP!! HAD A COMPENSATION CLAIM WHICH WAS NOT ENOUGH, NOTHING SIGNED HAVE I A CASE TO CLAIM MORE?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mikejo09

Arresto Menor

Hello all, I hope i dont sound greedy, but listen to this. I owned my own small thriving courier business, I had my van vandelised, Aviva got the garage to take it in and i was told 15 days. I took this time off my contracted work, because my van was assigned to M.O.D movements and no hire van can do the job. To cut a long story short what should have been 15 days took 3 months Aviva made big errors, They never made contact with us at all, we made all the moves and got the answers eventually. During this period i lost two main contracts which were my livlihood. I lost 60000 and no work until 2010. They gave me a total of 14200 and was adament that was all i was getting. I had to take it to get out of trouble. My wife became ill through it, we lost our home. I signed no paperwork saying it was my full and final settlement. I am now in touch with the Ombudsman who initially sai as long as i did not sign i have a case. Can anyone help me. Do i still have a case? Thank you for reading long statement.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum