Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need legal advice Empty Need legal advice Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:45 am

DACD

Arresto Menor

I've been living with a family that I have no blood relation with. I could be called adopted. Mary Jane, who I call Tita, rented a 4 room apartment and allowed me to have 1 of the rooms with the agreement that I pay her for the rent for the room. We already moved out. But she still owes the landlord some money. Now this landlord is holding 1 of my cars, which I lent to Tita Jane for her to use. The landlord is forcing me to make a deed of sale for that car.
Another issue with this landlord is that I have another car which is damaged and is not in running condition. The landlord agreed to let me park the car in the empty lot beside the landlord's home. The empty lot is not his property. Now he is charging me P400 for each month that I was parked there. And now I could not get my car to have it repair. He doesn't even know the exact month I placed the car there in that lot. There was no agreement for a parking fee prior to me parking there. The landlord is saying that the parking fee is for the village association, but he showed me no document regarding this. Please help.

2Need legal advice Empty Re: Need legal advice Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

DACD

Arresto Menor

by the way, the cars are not under my name. Those are "hand me downs" from my grandmother.

3Need legal advice Empty Re: Need legal advice Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:32 pm

attyLLL

tell him that you might charge him with carnapping if he does not give the cars back.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4Need legal advice Empty Re: Need legal advice Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:18 am

DACD

Arresto Menor

Thank you attyLLL.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum