Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

warrant of arrest | estafa

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant of arrest | estafa Empty warrant of arrest | estafa Tue May 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Anna Patricia Pineda

Arresto Menor

yesterday at around 4:30 in the afternoon, the security guard in 27th flr, Exportbank Plaza called our podium to advise that there is a delivery man waiting in the lobby and he has a package for my co-worker.

although confused, my teammate went out of the floor to meet this delivery guy. and when they met at the lobby, this delivery boy was actually a policeman, who handed him a warrant of arrest without any attachment / complaint.

he was then taken to the makati city jail near the makati fire station.

pinagpapapyansa sya agad ng 15,000 at sila na daw ang bahala. hindi rin daw sya papasok ng selda kung magbabayad sya ng 3,000 para bantayan sya sa 4th flr.

in short, lahat ng sinabi nila, ginawa ng ka team ko.

nakapaghanap kami ng 15k, at pumunta kami sa police station kaninang umaga. we are requesting for a copy of the arrest warrant and the actual complaint, but they said it is confidential. after paying the 15k, which was for the bonds man daw, my teammate was given a release order and the complainant information at 5:15 pm.

there are so many questions to be answered, pero paano po malalaman:

1.) kung valid ang actual warrant of arrest. what should be the procedure in serving this to the suspect.
2.) paano kung hindi pala pwede sa building na makapasok ang pulis ng ganun ganun nalang, me sanction ba sila kapag they pretended to be somebody else just to get the person?
3.) kung 40k ang bail amount, how much is the lowest amount we can bargain just to get him out of the premises? and where to pay it?

gusto sana namin malaman ang mga basics..

ps. my co-worker did not actually borrowed the money. he signed a handwritten confirmation that the money was given. he signed as witness.

thank you po.

2warrant of arrest | estafa Empty Re: warrant of arrest | estafa Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:14 pm

attyLLL

i think that's good police work. in my opinion, a little deception is fine to effect an arrest.

you can verify the warrant at the court which issued it.

i don't understand, i thought he paid 15k for a bond. hasn't the court already approved the bond and released him?

if there's a way to put it together, i normally recommend depositing the bail in cash, because the bond amount is good only for one year. if in cash, it is refundable.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum