Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

warrant of arrest and estafa

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1warrant of arrest and estafa Empty warrant of arrest and estafa Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am

yummpins

Arresto Menor

Good Morning po Attorney, I got this call from an SPO3 Santiago advising me that the RTC Makati issued a warrant of arrest for an Estafa Case and they going to arrest me the same day. The said SPO3 advises me to call the Law firm that sued me to settle everything. I got this ATTY: Palisok advising me that I need to pay 34,000 worth of my remaining balance for the salary loan which I used post dated checks. I did not receive any notices that a case has been filed or will be filed against me. It’s been last six months that I paid my loan due to financial challenges. I can settle the account before the year ends but I’m not certain if that would be sufficient for me not to be arrested. I’m not certain if the call I received from the said SPO3 is real or just a hoax. Will you be able to provide me the due process having a warrant of arrest and an Estafa case? Will I get jailed for 34,000.00 unpaid balance? Your assistance is highly appreciated. Thanks

2warrant of arrest and estafa Empty Re: warrant of arrest and estafa Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

attyLLL

this is the similar experience of other debtors here. as with everyone else, these are tactics employed by collection agencies to intimidate you into paying. there is no case, police officer and highly unlikely that the person you talked to is an actual lawyer.

i recommend you contact the bank directly and offer to restructure your loan. pay as high a down payment you can and the rest in installments. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3warrant of arrest and estafa Empty Re: warrant of arrest and estafa Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

insertin

Arresto Menor

gud pm atty...inaarrest po yung comaker ko bcoz of non appearance of hearing last october sa pasig. nagpiyansa po kami. we rcvd letter naman na hearing ngayon dec 9, pwede ba kaming mag attend kahit wala kaming pambayad? ano po ang gagawin sa amin ng husgado doon? pwede ba ako ang magpunta sa hearing kahit hindi ako ang sinampahan? asawa po ako ng capital borrower..bouncing check po ang kaso namin,tga mindanao lng po kami.

4warrant of arrest and estafa Empty Re: warrant of arrest and estafa Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:15 pm

kiko12

Arresto Menor

atty.good evening po. ano po dapat gawin nung fren ko kasi po may hindi sya naremit na collections worth 15k sa company nya dati, august pa po yun at ngayon lang nagpadala ng notice na within 5days dapat bayaran na sa company yun.

5warrant of arrest and estafa Empty Re: warrant of arrest and estafa Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

attyLLL

insertin, you should attend the hearing. it will probably be the arraignment where the charge will be read to you and you will plead not guilty. after which the case will just be set for mediation and you can try to enter into a settlement. if you do not go, bail will be forfeited and new warrants of arrest will be issued.

kiko, what happened to the money? he used it? he will be liable for estafa. he should try to bargain with the company to settle the amount by first offering the highest payment he can make then the rest in installments.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

6warrant of arrest and estafa Empty FOR YUMMPINS Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:42 pm

young mom

Arresto Menor

Hi, I am being harrased as well by Atty Palisok. I got a salary loan from a "bank" payable for 18 mos. I was able to pay 9 mos of the loan, but the remaining half is still unpaid. I didnt mean not to pay them but with the problems i had, i really didnt have a choice. I plan to pay them before this year ends. meron ko nrereceive na letetr from law office to contact atty palisok daw. pero i am not contacting them until now kasi im scared. then just 3 days ago, nkreceive ng call lola ko sa bahay na patay na daw ako at nsa morgue. feeling ko yun collections ang tumawag kasi, meron daw pumunta last month na patay daw ako pg ndi ako ngbayad. lalo ako natakot kaya ndi ako mktawag. pde ko ba malaman experience mo yummpins? kasi atty palisok din yun pinapatawagan sa kin. Atty, please help me, ano po kaya maganda kong gawin? im really scared kasi buhay na ang pinaguusapan dito.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum