Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

remarriage with the same spouse

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1remarriage with the same spouse Empty remarriage with the same spouse Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 pm

sweetcandy

Arresto Menor

Hi good day att. I just want to ask advice regarding my case.. last year we got married at manila city hall actually its a secret marriage. we just went to manila city and signed all the papers and 10 minutes ceremony. actually aware po kami na aayusin nilang lahat ng requiremnts pati marriage license and all. after 3 months i got marriage certificate from nso, so our marriage was registered. our marriage license was registered in san juan. pati po address ni hubby pinalitan nila ng san juan rin actually aware nmn po kami n ganun gagawin kasi po mahirap daw po kumuha ng marriage license sa manila city hall kasi po wala kaming parental advice po. may nabasa po kasi ako dito na baka yung marriage license na binigay samin ay hindi valid or hindi samin or may nagmamay-ari. balak po nmn magpakasal sa church next year, panu po kung wala po tlgang marriage license or my nag mamay-ari ng marriage license nmn? pwede po ba kaming kumuha ng bagong marriage license ? kaso baka po mag double ung MC nmn sa nso? ano pong magandang gawin? please help po. Thank you. Godbless.

2remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Wed May 25, 2011 12:46 pm

attyLLL

as far as the law is concerned, your marriage is valid unless you or he questions it. you can go to san juan and request for a copy of the marriage license.

at your church wedding, you really should not have a new marriage license because you are already married. treat it like a renewal of vows.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Wed May 25, 2011 7:42 pm

sweetcandy

Arresto Menor

thank you so much atty. what if ung na issued samin na marriage license po hindi po existing or may owner po nung marriage license na yun ano po magandang gawin? thank you po. Godbless =)

4remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Thu May 26, 2011 6:11 pm

attyLLL

you will have to file a petition in court to have your marriage declared void

5remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sat May 28, 2011 7:11 am

sweetcandy

Arresto Menor

good day atty. hindi po ba allowed na kumuha na lng ng new marriage license just in case our marriage license is fake? juist to make our marraige valid. Thank you so much.

6remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sat May 28, 2011 6:36 pm

attyLLL

you will end up with two marriage contracts. the second one will have no effect. again, i recommend you leave it alone because as long as you don't question it, it will be deemed valid.

7remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sun May 29, 2011 6:39 am

sweetcandy

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much atty. Godbless po Smile

8remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:14 am

dnomyar

Arresto Menor

Hi atty. nakakarelate po ako sa case ni sweet candy. Sa city hall ng manila din kmi nagpakasal nung dati kong asawa.May lumapit na fixer sa amin at inalok kami ng kasal,cla din po nag ayos ng lahat.at sa imus cavite naman po registered marriage license namin.dun ko din po ba dapat alamin kung may record kami?kasi po my record po kami s NSO.gaya po nung sabi ni sweetcandy baka po may nagmamay ari n din po ng marriage license n nklgay s marriage contract namin.1995 po nangyari yung kasal after 2 yrs.naghiwalay po kami.
Ano po dapt kong i file unnullment o declaration of nullity?
sana po masagot niy ang katanungan ko at maliwanagan niyo ako.salamat p.

9remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:30 am

attyLLL

i recommend you go first to imus to request for a copy of your marriage license, if there is one.

10remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:08 pm

binibiningpulis

Arresto Menor

As I was reading this thread, I got confused with regard to marriage license. How come that a marriage license be owned by another couple?Is that really possible?Isn't it supposed to exclusive to the couple who applied for it as its their names that's placed on it?Can it be faked?

11remarriage with the same spouse Empty Re: remarriage with the same spouse Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 pm

attyLLL

that is what they have to find out by acquiring copies of their marriage licenses.

however, if there are two authentic licenses validly issued, but had the same number, i would venture to say that both marriages are still valid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum