Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land dispute on a public/government owned area

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alvin_e_mancilla

Arresto Menor

Good day po admins! I would like to seek any legal advice regarding our case on land dispute. Here's the scenario:

A private entity is developing part of land and its riverbanks on our living community. He is keen on paying us a small amount for us to leave the area, without relocation. We are living for more than 30 years on that riverbanks. I know that those areas are government/state-owned and only them has the right to evict us into, of course a much safer area. That private entity is threatening us to a court battle if we don't accept the measly payment they offer.

Please let me know if he has the right to evict us, or is there any hope for us if this has come into court? We are so financially incapacitated taht we don't have enough capabilities to relocate at once.

Thanks in advance!

attyLLL

if it were the denr, they might be able to remove you quickly with a court order. if this is government property, you are entitled to relocation. not if it is private.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum