Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Land Property co-owned by 2 relatives

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Land Property co-owned by 2 relatives Empty Land Property co-owned by 2 relatives Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:09 pm

margaret1015

Arresto Menor

Dear atty. I would like to seek your advise on a certain property i inherited from my father while upon checking all documents it was co-owned by my father and Auntie. Then was named to me after a few years ... way back when they bought the land it was bare and now there were developments made like may bakod na.. fruit bearing trees, mahogany and nara trees, may connection na ng ilaw at tubig. Can i fight for the ownership of the land or talagang hahatiin sya.. kasi may aunt is claiming for the half of the land.. and if so i want to know the possibilities if i can claim for the developments made.

2Land Property co-owned by 2 relatives Empty Re: Land Property co-owned by 2 relatives Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:33 pm

margaret1015

Arresto Menor

any comments guy? i need advice.

attyLLL

guy?

what is the history of the property? who developed the property? is there any agreement between your father and your aunt? who paid for it?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

margaret1015

Arresto Menor

i mean guys...

my father initiated the development of the lot. the property was paid both my father and aunt on equal share. it was just a bare land. there was also a document written that they are both owners.

margaret1015

Arresto Menor

2004 the land was purchased and was named to my father and aunt
2005 it was transferred to my name by my father also with the sign of the lessors.

my father died 2008 and i was left with the responsibilities. does my aunt have the right for the property and if yes can i atleast fight for the investments of my father for that property?

attyLLL

is this a property covered by a title registered at the Register of Deeds? there is a TCT?

do you mean the property is now solely in your name? how did that happen? why was your aunt excluded?

you can certainly differentiate between the land and the improvements.

margaret1015

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:is this a property covered by a title registered at the Register of Deeds? there is a TCT?

do you mean the property is now solely in your name? how did that happen? why was your aunt excluded?

you can certainly differentiate between the land and the improvements.

lupa po sya na located sa pabukid.. kaya ang meron lang po talaga is deed of sale. hindi ko din po alam kung paanong napapangalan saken.

attyLLL

if you are going to lay claim, you should at least have a tax declaration, but even that is not conclusive. you should at least study the legal status of the property. perhaps there is an application at denr for titling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum