Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

boss wants to file a complaint

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1boss wants to file a complaint Empty boss wants to file a complaint Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

first last

Arresto Menor

Good day! i just want to seek an advice regarding my boss to texted me that he will file a complaint against me if i didn't explain the report that was given to him by her accountant. the report contains summary of all the income and expenses from the business. i did all effort to double check and review the report. i am also willing to discuss and explain what the report contains. i even did communicate with him and her accountant on when can i report to him, but i can't reach him. can my boss still file a complaint against me?

second, my boss is accusing me of manipulating the records because of one expense that has no receipt but yet indicated on the book. i failed to record it on the logbook. what can my boss do legally?

when i worked for his business we never mention or even signed contract.

please tell me and advice me on what to do. i did my job clean and with all honesty. i am so scared because he has lots of money. he is getting personal because we had issues with the FACEBOOK things.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum