Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

What case i could possibly file to this woman for accusing me as a mistress of our boss?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

yamnea23

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty, i joined this forum seeking for an advice for what has happened to me last December 2012, this woman is 22 years older than me when she accused me as a mistress and spread a damaging information about me and our boss. Nag text po siya sa akin ng mga bastos, she also treathened and blackmail me. Naka save po sa ngayon sa aking cellphone yung mga text nya. Also in facebook she tried to blackmail my friends to. I already printed one of her message to my friend whom she accused that was also involved on the situation im on (mistress). She created an account in the facebook using the name of our boss and she share all of my picture in that account. The other account she made, she also uploaded all my picture and qouted there with bully's. I feel bad, because i dont have any idea whom to talk to about this, i dont want my family would now about this, i just want to stop this woman with her blackmails. And also she took my phone without my prior noticed and spread my private message to others. She got me embarrassed with the people i just newly met. What can i do?

attyLLL

i recommend you proceed to the cybercrime unit of the pnp

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yamnea23

Arresto Menor

Thank you. Aside from that what else i can do? For accusing me as a mistress without any evidence that will prove that accusation. Gusto ko sana may magawa sa kahihiyan na naidulot niya sa akin at sa aking trabaho. Thanks.

attyLLL

your first challenge is how to prove that she is the one behind the computer.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

yamnea23

Arresto Menor

(1) I already consulted to this man (BOSS) if he has a nephew named ( the one was used in FB) and told me that he dont know this man and never have a nephew with that name. (2) Aside from the fact that i also dont know this man, he keep on posting  that scandalous issues about us. HE also did post my transfer of assignment from work ( how will he know about that?). (3) He msg one of my friend with a threat on it. (4) He admitted that he knows me, yet i havent met him ever. (5) I once posted a msg why she keeps on bothering me, i even dare her to prove that in court (intended for this woman) to my surprise this man on facebook posted also a comment related on my post (could be an answer to my post). (6) I have a workmate too, she consulted me because THIS WOMAN make a phone call to her, that she can no longer access in viewing my FB account. She can no longer access bec. i blocked her account. She created about 5 accounts will be 6 if will add her original account.
Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum