Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SSS Reatail type of business - employee-employer relationship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

reese

Arresto Menor

Hi atty.we need help regarding sa sss ng retail type of business. Yung business po naglalako ng ice cream. Gumagawa po kami ng ice cream then kinukuha ng sorbetero sa umaga ilalako sa buong mgahapon at babayaran sa gabi. mai-iidentify po ba natin na empleyado namin sila? kung bumibili sila sa amin regularly? Tama po ba na i file namin sila under company at isubsidize ang part ng premium niia? Isa pa po hindi sila sumusweldo sa amin paano po namin makakaltasan ang sweldo nila ng share nila sa sss? Ipinipilit po kasi ng sss na dapat i file namin ang mga sorbetero ng sss at isubsidize namn part ng premium nila. ok lang sa amin mag sunsidize pero papaano kung ang sorbetero mismo ang hindi voluntarily magbabayad ng share nila dahil sapat lang naman ang kita para sa pamilya niya sa araw araw? salamat

attyLLL

the first question is whether there is an employee-employer relationship that exists between you and the sorbeteros. to my mind, there is none, and this is what you should emphasize to the SSS.

go to the dole and ask for an inspection and determination of whether there is an employer relationship.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum