Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

no employer-employee relationship

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1no employer-employee relationship Empty no employer-employee relationship Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

3kings

Arresto Menor

It was stated in my contract that there is no employer-employee relationship. Can you please clarify on this. thanks!!!

My contract was terminated last June 30, 2012. I suffered too much emotional and physical (work related)stress from my previous supervisor. When I discussed to her that I am no longer interested to renew my contract, she required too many things to accomplish before she will sign my clearance. She also asked our admin assistant to hold my last month payment for compliance.

I transferred to another institution (they did not require a clearance or whatsoever).

My previous employer also threatened me to discuss my "delinquent behaviors" with the President of my present work.

In my despair, I decided not to process my clearance. My last month salary can not compensate the stress I will suffer for accomplishing my unfinished business.

I desperately need advice.

thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum