Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Late delivery of Condo units based on CTS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Late delivery of Condo units based on CTS Empty Late delivery of Condo units based on CTS Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 am

R.FERNANDEZ

Arresto Menor

I am currently working for a condo developer in metro manila. I am handling their sales & marketing. I am just new in the company and I am pretty much sure that the company won't be able to deliver on time the units based on the CTS. The CTS stipulates that the unit will be delivered on March 2011 with a grace period of 6 months which will fall on the month of September.
My question is, is there a remedy or legal way to revise the CTS? If a buyer files a case, would I be included in the case filed or would it be with the company?

lawddesign

lawyer

Condo developers have the ill practice of stating in the CTS the target turn over even the same is not feasible. In our case, we do not specifically mention the actual date of turn over but merely an estimate. Thus, we are freeing ourselves for any liabilities in case the date arrives and the unit has not yet been fully developed.

I suggest you confer with your legal department since they can revise the CTS.

If a buyer files a case before the HLURB, you will not be the right person to be impleaded as respondent since you are not directly involve in the affairs of the company vis-a-vis the construction of the unit.

In HLURB cases, the names of the board of directors are the ones usually impleaded as party respondents.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum