Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:29 pm

PRINCEK7

Arresto Menor

HI ASK KO LANG PO KASI NAPREVENTIVE SUSPENSION PO AKO. NAG SIGN NAMAN AKO NA IBABALIK NILA ANG SALARIES KASI I WON . KSO GUSTO KO DIN MALAMN KUNG MAY MORAL DAMAGES BA YUN KASI PWEDENG NADEPRESS AKO BY THE TIME NA SUSUPENDED AKO. DAHIL ANG NANGYARI EH NAG KAROON AKO NG CALL SA OFFICE CALL CENTEER AGENT KASI AKO THEN NUNG PINAKINGGAN ANG CALL NAGDECLARE AGAD SILA BG PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION AFTER 2WEEKS NAG KA CASE CONFERENCE KAMI THEN AGREED BY THE HR AND MANAGEMENT NA BABALIK AKO SA WORK DAHIL SA AKIN FAVOR ANG CASE. HOWEVER PAANO YUN NA SUSPEND MUNA AKO BEFORE HEARING MY SIDE . MASYADONG MARAMING NAGNGYARI BY THE TIME ODF SUSPENSION. ANO BA ANG GROUNDS FOR MORAL DAMAGES?
THANKS

2PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty Re: PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

I doubt that you can file for moral damages and win.

The employers are within their rights to preventively suspend an employee who may cause serious damage to the company, its clients and/or employees.

SECTION 3. Preventive suspension. — The employer may place the worker concerned under preventive suspension if his continued employment poses a serious and imminent threat to the life or property of the employer or of his co-workers.

http://www.councilviews.com

3PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION Empty REPLY Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 pm

PRINCEK7

Arresto Menor

THANKS I ASSUME GANON NA NGA PO. HOWEVER SINCE PINABALIK AKO E SABI NILA IBABALIK DAW ANG SALARIES? IS THAT TRUE? WHAT IF MAGRESIGN AKO MAKAKAAPEKTO PO BA YUN? OR SHORT TO SAY ANO BA ANG MAGIGING HADLANG PARA HINDI NILA MAIBALIK ANG SALARIES KO?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum