Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

franchisor's fraud

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1franchisor's fraud Empty franchisor's fraud Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm

paige

Arresto Menor

Please advise me if I can be able to get a refund from my franchiser.

I franchised a fried noodles later part of Feb this year but unfortunately before the ingress of the cart and during the soft opening of the supermarket which is my target location, I noticed that the area is not feasible and I will not have a good sales and a good income. I immediately notify my franchiser about that and he told me not to worry because he is definitely sure that the area is good.

After operating for almost 1 week, I just proved my apprehensions right. Then I told my franchiser to look a site for my relocation so I could recuperate with my losses. He promised me that he will and in fact gave me some locations which he assured that it was awarded to them.

Days & weeks had past without relocation and without assistance coming from my franchiser. I stopped at my 3 weeks of operation and the supermarket forfeited my security deposit.

I personally checked on the promised relocation of my franchiser and found out that the said location was already awarded to one of their competitor. I also found out that they are not doing anything to address my losses. After getting my two hundred thousand franchised fee they don't even bother to check how could I replenish my losses.

Please advise on what will be my brilliant move against them.

Thank you..

Mad Mad Mad

2franchisor's fraud Empty Re: franchisor's fraud Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

attyLLL

your first move is to send a demand letter, or look for a new location yourself.

i cannot immediately agree that the franchisor committed fraud or violated the agreement. i doubt that your agreement guarantees success. business losses are a risk that you have to undertake.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3franchisor's fraud Empty Re: franchisor's fraud Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm

paige

Arresto Menor

attyLLL can I visit your office and by my lawyer in this case? I believe I have some points against them that will probably win my petition.

Please inform your office address so I can personally discuss this with you.

Or maybe you can refer one if you are not available for this case.

Thanks a lot atty.. Smile

4franchisor's fraud Empty Re: franchisor's fraud Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 pm

attyLLL

you can contact me at attylllaw@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum