Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank Fraud

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bank Fraud Empty Bank Fraud Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 pm

judgement

Arresto Menor

Good day!

Im creating this forum to have a clearer view about a recent legal case I just found out with one of the member of my family. As the concern was just disclosed, I want know how to help, what to do and what to expect moving forward.

Bank Fraud based on my research is the legal case where facing right now. Here is a brief view of what happened, one of the member of my family committed the crime. Formerly a bank employee and commit theft by falsifying deposit slips. Right now, the bank is already after her. Im not sure about the exact figure but it is more than 1M. Case is already under RTC.

May I seek assistance nor clarification what are the possible punishment we expect? I also want to know how to lessen the possible punishment?

Timely response will be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

2Bank Fraud Empty Re: Bank Fraud Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:34 am

cc-m

Arresto Menor

Possible punishment? It is hard to say. You need to reach a lawyer. While your at it, here is an example of what will be the outcome of the said case -

www dot lawphil dot net/judjuris/juri2015/feb2015/gr_171672_2015.html

ps.

please change the word dot to . / the admin says I am new here.

3Bank Fraud Empty Re: Bank Fraud Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:27 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if she is employed by the bank she stole from, then she is also liable for qualified theft.

4Bank Fraud Empty Re: Bank Fraud Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:59 pm

judgement

Arresto Menor

Thank you cc-m and xtianjames for your response.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum