Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cancellation of contract to a certain land developer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mhonski25

Arresto Menor

i'm a ofw and once desired to purchased a property.my sister told me that one of her friend work to a certain land developer which i known afterwards. but during the processing of papers i noticed a irregularities and some technical wording to the agreement which very unfair to our part. is there then any chance for me to refund my partial advance payment to a certain land developer? this developer is so wise that they enable us sign a agreement that we never fully understand because of a complicated wordings and legal terms. they collect to us a total amount of 70k pesos without giving us a single official receipt.i really want to disconnect any connection to them and i want to refund my money,is there any way? pls. advice.thanx in advance..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum