Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Custody of Unmarried Father

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child Custody of Unmarried Father Empty Child Custody of Unmarried Father Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Mrdubiman

Arresto Menor

Hi Magandang araw sainyong lahat.

i badly needed your legal advise here. May naging girlfriend ako before at nag kaanak kame. she is married at that time na naging kame until now she is married in papers but separated in real life, Meron syang tatlong anak. The 1st two child nya is under his legal wife, (yung pinakasalan nya) the 3rd one is special child under his Malaysian boy friend. and the 4th child is my son, Currently the my son is 6months old and he is under my name(Surname), Nag live-in kame before nung nag bubuntis sya until sa manganak sya, sa dahilan na gusto nyang itago yung pag bubuntis nya at the time to this Malaysian boyfriend who is supporting her whole family at that time. Currently we were seprated na.. nung una nabibisita ko ang anak ko regularly, and then she decided mag trabaho out of the country. i suggest na ako ang mag aalaga at Gusto kong kunin yung anak ko bago sya umalis, but she denied it. sabi nya paalagan daw nya sa iba, May plano pa nga syang ipa ampon but i don't know kung totoo. until na makaalis sya pero still di nya sinabi kung nasan ang anak ko. She always demand for the support of my son, she's sending pictures, Minsan yung nasa nahospital ang bata etc etc. at first nag bibigay ako, Just for the hope na sabihin nya kung nasan at malaman ko kung nasan ang anak ko, pero netong lately. di nako nag bigay kase gusto kong kunin yung anak ko para kame ng family ko ang mag alaga, Para Just to make sure na naalagaan ang anak ko properly kase she always demand for money at ang lage nyang dahilan is nahospital ang anak ko, Minsan for 1 whole week, naoospital daw ang anak ko. at para masure na sa anak ko napupunta yung ibibgay ko. But she refused, at pinag bantaan ako na pag uwe nya kakasuhan daw nya ko for not giving child support. at papalitan nya yung name ng bata.

Hopefully sana po may pumansin nang aking katanungan. Maraming salamat po sa sasagot.

2child - Child Custody of Unmarried Father Empty Re: Child Custody of Unmarried Father Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:20 am

mmcab

Arresto Menor

What's the question?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum