Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

unmarried father child custody over mother abroad

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PierreKifth

Arresto Menor

I don't exactly know how to start but here's my problem.Im a 30 year old father of a 5 year old boy who is in my custody now and her mother just finished her studies in canada as a nurse at the age of 23.Hindi kami kinasal.She left right after mag-celebrate ng 1st birthday ang anak namin.Pagkatapos after 3 years nalaman ko na meron nang ibang boyfriend nanay ng anak ko.Things got worst.hanggang sa nauwi na kami ng tuluyan sa hiwalayan.Ngayon ang problema ko, gustong kunin ng ex girlfriend ko ang anak namin at dalhin ng canada.Meron ba akong magagawa?Hindi ko malaman kung ano pa mga dapat kong itanong dahil mangyayari pa lang ito.Sa ngayon, nasa canada pa ex ko at plano niyang umuwi ngayon July para hingin daw approval ko.Sana po mabigyan niyo ako ng advice sa mga dapat kong gawin at paghandaan.mahal na mahal ko ang anak ko.Nandito ako sa yugto ng buhay ko na kung mawawala rin lang sa akin ang anak ko,parang wala na akong rason para magpatuloy pa..

attyLLL

file a petition for guardianship and custody;hopefully the court will let you keep custody while the case is ongoing. long term though, you've got an uphill battle because moms of illegit children have the legal upperhand.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum