Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breach of Contract - Liquidated Damages

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breach of Contract - Liquidated Damages Empty Breach of Contract - Liquidated Damages Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:00 pm

ellecii

Arresto Menor

Hi, everyone!

I resigned from a teaching position 3 days after I started. I resigned due to personal reasons. Sa contract namin, it is stated that I have to render 60 days notice (if I dont stay I have to pay the liquidated damages). But I stopped going to work. The employer sent me an email re: Breach of Contract.

I really dont want to go back to work. In fact, sa 3 days na yun, I was just observing the class. Wala pa talagang "damages" or impact sa school ang presence ko. I thought it was better to leave now than later in the middle of the school year.

How do I go about this? I cannot pay the liquidated damages and as I said, I really dont want to go work for the school anymore.

Thank you.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

It's not up to you to decide the damages incurred by the school. Unfortunately, you will have to comply with your contract kung ayaw mo magbayad ng damages.

ellecii

Arresto Menor

xtianjames wrote:It's not up to you to decide the damages incurred by the school. Unfortunately, you will have to comply with your contract kung ayaw mo magbayad ng damages.  

Thanks for your response! Possible kaya na i-waive ng school yung 60 day notice? I mean, nangyayari ba yun?

Again, thank you. Btw, I realized na ang entitled ng dating ng post ko. Sorry!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum