Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

COMPANY HOLD SALARY DUE TO IMMEDIATE RESIGNATION

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lenagica

Arresto Menor

Hi po
need lang po advice regarding sa issue about immediate resignation. under probation pa po ako at less than 2 months palang po ako active sa company. Due to poor and inhumane management kaya i decided na to immediately resign. Nag submit po ako only last 23-Sept 2018. in-accept naman ng company and naka indicate don na i just need to render my 30-days notice as required by law. Payag naman po ako na mag render ang kaso hinold na ng company yung sweldo ko for the cut-off last 1st to 15th of September. Every 10th and 25th ang sweldo namin. Nagtanong ako kung hinold na nga ba ng company yung sweldo and they confirmed po na hinold nga po nila. sabi po nila and I qoute "As we have received your intent to resign effective immediately on 23 September, which is prior to our scheduled pay out date of 25 September, we already requested for the Finance team to put your salary on hold.

The rationale behind this is to give us (your employer) the chance to clear you first from your liabilities (if any), before we release your salary for services rendered within the notice period (for this, since you rendered a resignation effective immediately, we had to put the salary on hold as well).

We need to have you comply with the requirements for your clearance and after you are cleared - you will get the salary of all worked days that are still unpaid to you, prorated 13th month pay, tax refund (if applicable).

Hope the above clarifies."

Ang effectivity po ng resignation ko ay sa 23-October pa kaya kung susumahin 3-consecutive cut-off po ako di susweldo. naka hold na po yung sweldo ko ng 1st-15th of September then iho-hold pa po nila yung sasahurin ko pa for 16th-30th of September and lastly yung ipapasok ko pa for the 1st-15th of October. So one and half months po ako di susweldo. May grounds po ba yun? Tama po bang di ako sumweldo this 25th of September? Sana po masagot nyo po agad enquiry ko para ma clarify na din po ito sa akin.Salamat po.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

Ganon po talaga sa ibang companies once nag submit ka nang resignation, automatic naka hold na ang salary mo. Makukuha mo din naman yan as part of your last pay.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum