Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Salary for 2 cut-off + 10 days after resignation, any legal advice?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jeddie

Arresto Menor

My salary was hold by the company.. I want to know if this is legal. I resigned already after notice I was advised that it will just be included on my last pay.. All I know is that they will only hold the 2 days. Buo p yung dalawa cut-oo eh..Sad

attyLLL

yes, they can hold it. i recommend that you complete clearance requirements as early as possible.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

jeddie

Arresto Menor

thanks for the reply..
really.. even if i'm still working for them and they even ask me to extend..

ailobalbas

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL

Sir, you said they "can" hold it. So this can be discretionary? I resigned already and am rendering my final days in the company.

My question is, if I have not signed my clearance, will they hold my last pay already?

Effective date of my resignation is on the 14th of May and the sweldo is on the 15th.

Additional info po: I was talking yesterday to a finance staff and said I was told that there were no requests to hold my salary yet. So, is it possible that I get my pay on the 15th?

TIA sir

juvyolmilla

Arresto Menor

@attyLLL

what if the head does not sign the clearance due to personal reasons? but the rest of the things needed for clearance were completed? is it legal for her to refuse signing my clearance?

vane

vane
Reclusion Temporal

[quote="juvyolmilla"]@attyLLL

what if the head does not sign the clearance due to personal reasons? but the rest of the things needed for clearance were completed? is it legal for her to refuse signing my clearance?
[/quote]

personal reasons?.please explain further

attyLLL

then the proper remedy would be to file a money claim at dole or nlrc

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum