Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rent Contract concern

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Rent Contract concern Empty Rent Contract concern Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:09 pm

aceking

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Good day! I just would like to ask if it is lawful to have a clause in the contract stating that the landlord can padlock the rented property/house even for just 1 month non payment? I'm about to enter into this contract and would greatly appreciate any advice please. If anyone can point me to where I may also read about legalities in renting a house like rights of both landlord and renter please. Thank you!

2contract - Rent Contract concern Empty Re: Rent Contract concern Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

if you agree to it then yes it's legal. don't enter in to a contract if you do not agree to the terms.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum