Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa Case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Estafa Case Empty Estafa Case Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:40 pm

ceeteevie

Arresto Menor

Hi po.
Just wanna seek adviced. Though may mga nabasa na po ako articles en posts regarding sa estafa case. Kinasuhan po ako ng company ko after finding out na may mga invoices na na closed sa system, but they are still unpaid. Admittedly, I was the one who did the thing since there is this sales agents who asked me (nakuha nya kahinaan ko since im in badly need of money to settle my bills,obligations) if I can create Credit Memo's so to lessend this clients outstanding receivables and in return, the client will give cash. I have no communication with the client, it is through with the sales agent. And as per sales agent the account cant give all d money, so I was receiving installment for those invoice closed.
I dont know the other transactions of this sales agent and the account. So now, Im afraid that I'll be in jail. Ive mentioned to my immediate manager to return back what they had given me. But then the company still filed the case against me. I did not benefit the money alone, but as if all the fingers are pointing at me. Plus, the client is firm that they will fight this case. I have no means to fight, Im a single mom also. Im getting sleepless nights, frustrations, cant even be happy anymore. I need an advice, please.
Btw, i seek a PAO this morning, and she said not to admit my statement released last month, that I acknowledge the wrong doings, since my manager told me that she'll help me, but now i can't reach her anymore. 😢

2case - Estafa Case Empty Re: Estafa Case Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:17 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

since you already approached PAO, better heed their advice and ask for their assistance if this goes to the court.

3case - Estafa Case Empty Re: Estafa Case Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:23 pm

ceeteevie

Arresto Menor

She wants me to plea not guilty which will contradict with my statement released during initial investigation done by our company. Will they use it against me?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum