Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cancellation of Loan Mortgage in TCT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cancellation of Loan Mortgage in TCT Empty Cancellation of Loan Mortgage in TCT Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:07 am

rodneyting

Arresto Menor

My friend and I are both property consultant and never been a licensed broker because we are not reach college education and don't have a required units to file in the PRC for a licensed broker. Our problem with this property that we deal are no cancellation annotated in the TCT because the Credit Corporation is no longer in operation and that their status in SEC already revoked. The owner of the almost 5 hectare agricultural land is already dead and the heirs which are the children are now wants to sell it to anybody. The only problem is the TCT don't have annotations indicating that the loan mortgage was already been fully paid. We already asking the PDIC to help us this problem because the agreement between the owner and the Credit Corporation was already lost and the receipt and other documents is nowhere to be found. Should we go to the Registry of Deeds to fixed this? Hope you can help us solve this problem. The Transfer Certificate of Title was already in the hands of the heirs and they want this lot to sell in a reasonable price. Thank you very much!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum