Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please help I need a legal advice po.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Please help I need a legal advice po. Empty Please help I need a legal advice po. Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:30 pm

cholsqtqt

Arresto Menor

Hi good evening.

I just wanna ask about how to file against child support po? As you can see, I have a child pero hindi apelyido ng Father niya. Now, gusto ko po sanang magfile ng case for child support since his father is already earning money. For almost 6 years hindi ako humingi sa kanya kahit piso, pero I think its time na kilalanin niya ang anak niya na he has been denying for years. Ano po ang unang hakbang ko about this matter? And kung may laban po ba ako? Thank you very much po in advance.

2Please help I need a legal advice po. Empty Re: Please help I need a legal advice po. Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:56 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Did the father acknowledge the child through the birth certificate during registration?

The first and wisest thing you can do is to seek legal advice from a lawyer that is practicing family law, so that he could assess the evidences you have on hand if it is enough to establish filiation between your child and the putative father.

Good luck.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

Also if you want others to answer your queries, post your question in the Family and Marriage Section of the forum. Those of us in the LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT forum don't know how to answer this kind of questions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum