Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

cancellation of contract by developer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - cancellation of contract by developer Empty cancellation of contract by developer Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:12 am

ravi43

Arresto Menor

Hello Po. Need some advice.

Property bought in 2013, payed 50%. Turnover date was delayed by more than year.
There was 50% rest to pay, in dec 17 no reply from developer for request to settlement of payment. After 2 months they respond, in march 2018 there's settlement decision but buyer didn't respond to that. After 3 months developer send decision about contract cancellation. After talk to developer for request for settlement they say this is already second request and they won't agree. They also said that account has been delinquent for over a year and contract is cancelled. According to Maceda Law there will be refund of 50% of payments made.

My question is, is it legal? Is there any way to request another settlement with developer concidering there was such big delay with turnover date? How to deal with this case? Tank you for help.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum