Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Resignation 90 days notice or contract

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - Resignation 90 days notice or contract Empty Resignation 90 days notice or contract Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:12 pm

haste247

Arresto Menor

My contract will end in the end of Septmeber. I filed by formal resignation letter 30 days before my contract will end. But instead they gave me 90 working days prior to my last employment. However, the 90 working days is clearly written in my contract.

contract - Resignation 90 days notice or contract 123_bm10

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

its not required by law but its a contract between you and your employer. is it enforceable? sc kasi ruled before that the contract between employer and employee is not civil in nature. wala pa kasing ruling dyan ang supreme court. if i were to guess i would say yes. very few employers do go to court to enforce yung resignation period but if kayang iavoid i would advice you to just render 90 days para naman may integrity ka

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

kung mag end yung contract mo nang September, then why would you still render 90 days?

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

you should not have filed a resignation, just a notice of end of contract

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum