Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

15 days notice for resignation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

115 days notice for resignation Empty 15 days notice for resignation Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 pm

designmerc0723

Arresto Menor

good day!

just like to ask if it is possible for me to submit an irrevocable 15 days notice resignation...I've been working with the company for almost 4 years already and I stayed with them even thou for four years I never had any contract with them...even my probationary contract where in they should furnish me a duplicate copy that it was already signed by my superior...I never had one of it...then after the probationary frame...where in it's about time for them to support my regularization with proper endorsement of documents...still I didn't get anything...since I am aware of DOLE's rules that after one month that my probationary period expires and there's no notice or extension, it means that the company already absorb me as a regular employee...but lately I'm getting worried because I realized I don't have any assurance of my security with the company and lately or should I say there are benefits that did not facilitate like we agreed on during my probationary period like I will be included for health card and mostly it really annoys me was when the HR had a discrepancy with my SSS contribution where in 2 years ago...I learned that they mistakenly remit my contribution (because they used wrong SSS number)to other member. I kept asking them to settle this and it even came up doing it with my own effort and inform them that administrator asked them to provide proof but unfortunately, our HR don't have the print out receipts or the soft copy of SSS that they require for the company to apply if they're endorsing payments from banks etc...

now...please help me if I can file my resignation and with 15 days notice only since I don't have existing contract and some other friends who works as a personnel staff told me that I can complain also at DOLE office and report that because they said that it is not right for them not to furnish or give me a contract...I know I need to brought up my case for SSS at the Main office as per advised of the Branch personnel.

Thanks!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum