Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE

+3
angelina_ruiz0104
lukekyle
the trader
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:55 am

the trader

Arresto Menor

Hi sir/maam

I filed my resignation last february 2017 and i indicated that i am willing to render 30 days.
But my manager did not approved it because i have some issues on one of my projects.He said the company will go after me and even file a case against me and pay the cost,i got scared and force to withdraw my resignation letter.

However,i have already provided them resoultion for this issue a month before i rendere my letter.
Now, i am rendering again my resignation letter to them.is it lawful to an employer to threaten employees and file a case to the employee who have still issues?

Hoping for your answer.
Thanks!

2RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:27 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Nothing will prevent them from filing a case against you but if their case lacks merit then it will not prosper. Mag file ka na ng resignation, if wala silang basis wala ka dapat katakutan.

3RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm

angelina_ruiz0104

Arresto Menor

Hi!I resigned from my employer on April 29, 2017,because of my supervisor unethical behavior he threatened me that I will be terminated if I fail to pass my PIP 2, knowing Performance improvement plan is up to PIP 4 at that time I was enrolled to PIP 1 which is good for 2 months March and April, he logged me out on March 11 2017 for a one on one meeting before my first break, he also told me that he doubted me to pass if I fail pip 2 I will be terminated , I got scared confused and stressed because I have a PIP form process signed by me ,my supervisor, hr, and operation manager that it should be up to PIP 4 and he my supervisor was saying an incorrect information process and demotivates me to work by doubting my skills and preventing me to take the process as the company's set policies and guidance with, to protect my self from his abuse ,and to avoid tag my name as terminated banker I pro actively submit resignation on April 29, 2017 after my resignation I waited for my final pay and coe certificate of employment they issued a letter stating I received an overpayment of 17000 it includes a last pay of 11925 wc I did not receive my payslip of last pay was only 2000 plus they also add tax refund of 8000 in the overpayment amount wc I also did not receive, sss sickness benefit was also deducted to me , I don't have a proof of our conversation when he threatened me during our meeting on March 11, 2017, how could it be possible for me to make him responsible for all of this? after our meeting on march 11 , the next day march 12 I was hospitized and confined to Chinese Hospital found to have gastritis infection and gallstones I went through a surgery and my complaint is already submitted to NLRC QC.
Please provide me helpful advice and Thank you.
Angie

4RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:53 am

the trader

Arresto Menor

Thank you sir.

5RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:21 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

angelina_ruiz0104 wrote:Hi!I resigned from my employer on April 29, 2017,because of my supervisor unethical behavior he threatened me that I will be terminated if I fail to pass my PIP 2, knowing  Performance improvement plan is up to PIP 4 at that time I was enrolled to PIP 1 which is good for 2 months March and April, he logged me out on March 11 2017 for a one on one meeting before my first break, he also told me that he doubted me to pass if I fail pip 2 I will be terminated , I got scared confused and stressed because I have a PIP form process signed by me ,my supervisor, hr, and operation manager that it should be up to PIP 4 and he my supervisor was saying an incorrect information process and demotivates me to work by doubting my skills and preventing me to take the process as the company's set policies and guidance with, to protect my self from his abuse ,and to avoid tag my name as terminated banker I pro actively submit resignation on April 29, 2017 after my resignation I waited for my final pay and coe certificate of employment they issued a letter stating I received an overpayment of 17000 it includes a last pay of 11925 wc  I did not receive my payslip of last pay was only 2000 plus they also add tax refund of 8000 in the overpayment amount wc  I also did not receive, sss sickness benefit was also deducted to me , I don't have a proof of our conversation when he threatened me during our  meeting on March 11, 2017, how could it be possible for me to make him responsible for all of this? after our meeting on march 11 , the next day march 12 I was hospitized and confined to Chinese Hospital found to have gastritis infection and gallstones I went through a surgery and my complaint is already submitted to NLRC QC.
Please provide me helpful advice and Thank you.
Angie

You stated that you filed a complaint, what is your cause of action by the way? What is your complaint about?

6RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:10 pm

cath_gao012

Arresto Menor

Hello!
I work as a College Instructor. Every school year kami pumipirma ng contract effective for 1 school year. Pag summer wala kaming work. Yung branch ng school that I work for will close after this current semester. Because of lack of instructors, 12 hours per day ang shift ko pero 8 hours lang ang paid because of vacant hours. Di ko na pinirmahan yung contract ko for this year and submitted immediate resignation kasi naka hanap na ako ng mas permanent na work. Nung nag background check yung magiging employer ko sana, sinabi ng admin namin na nag AWOL daw ako. Is that lawfully right? To say that I was in AWOL kahit na nag paalam naman ako ng maayos sa school and wala naman akong contract?

7RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:53 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

hindi ka dapat nag resign. just let your contract expire and not renew it. im guessing the employer was expecting you to render 30 days and you didn't?
on another point tama lang talaga na 8 hours lang ang pay if 8 hours of work lang and the rest is vacant hours. this is called flexi or broken schedule. they only have to pay for the vacant hours if you are not allowed to leave the premises during the vacant hours.

8RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:50 am

cath_gao012

Arresto Menor

Hindi pa po ako pina sign ng contract for this school year kahit na nag start na po since June. Last March 2017 pa po nag expire yung last contract na pinirmahan ko. May mga sinabi din po yung admin ng school na hindi totoo dun sa nag background check for me.

9RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:39 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

so bakit ka nag resign if expired na pala contract mo? did you file your resignation during yung time na hindi pa expired?

willing ba mag execute ng affidavit yung magiging employer mo that your former employer said those particular things?

if you can prove that your former employer said "untrue" things that harmed your reputation, you may sue for slander

10RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:22 am

cath_gao012

Arresto Menor

Gusto ko lang po sana mag paalam ng maayos kaya ako ng submit ng resignation kahit wala akong contract na pinirmahan. I was supposed to sign na nga po the contract for my new job kaya lang po fi na natuloy dahil sa mga sinabi ng admin ng school. Maraming salamat po.

11RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:50 am

Sublime311

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I need your help. I work at night and have been diagnosed with Hypertension stage 2 and have been trying to manage this for several years now. There was a time in 2014 where i was not being permitted by the office clinic to be issued with a fit to work form where I had to go back and forth to my Cardiologist and office clinic to show med certs as documentation of my absence. Though my cardiologist has been giving me med certs that i am cleared to work, evertime i go to the clinic my bp reading is too hign for them to allow me to come in. This lasted for more than a month and they only allowed me to be issued a fit to work when my bp registered 140/90 and good thing it did. My cardio at that time recommended i change to a morning schedule so i can have proper rest at night as sleeping at day is causing me a lot of stress. There are times where i am pressured to sleep and being more stressed as the hours pass by in the day that am still not able to sleep. So our dept allowed me a change of work schedule to mornings. It lasted for 2 years until I was promoted where I had to be schedule at night again where I took on the role as I though my bp is already properly managed. I began working at night again Nov last year and now I am back to the same situation again despite anti hypertensive medicines my highest BP recorded at our office clinic is 170/100 where i have felt its full effects - headaches, dizziness etc and this was as of July 11, i have not been able to come to work but have been going back and forth again to my Cardio and office clinic where I am again always being sent home unfit to to work.

This has again given me a lot of stress, despite dosage increase in medicine by my same cardio. It brought me to a point where I was thinking of the impact of the long term effects of stress and hypertention where I finally made the hard decision to resign effective immediately due to health reasons but my request is being declined by our dept head as my cardio on 3 med certs aince July would only state on the med cert - Patient claims this is due to work schedule, recommend changed to daytime schedule. Sick leave/rest until symptoms subside. Our dept head being too technical said that the Dr did not say unfit to work at night, need to rest x number of days so they are not granting my request. I know its their discretion and it does not fall under the 4 valid reasons for immediate resignation under the law but maybe due to compassion they can grant me my request. At this point I am so stressed now that I just visited the clinic again as I am being expected to go back to work but my bp still is at 160/100 so I was sent home again required to be seen by my cardio again. So going back and forth explaining my case to my cardio then explaining to the different nurses per shift at the clinic is really taxing and causing me more stress. I am to the brink of where I think my judgement, way of life is affected as I am not easily rattled not being able to think straight. I am afraid what this may cause me long term as I need to bear with this until the 30 days is served. For now its been 8 days since I submitted and they accepted my resignation letter. 22 days for them is just easy but with what I have been experiencing for me is really unbearable. I just want to move on, get out from work and get on with my life even my kids and wife are also affected, monetary and for their concern with me as well.

I have been a top performer, following rules, been an employee of the month on different occassions, recieved awards, and been promoted. my dept head said that they are not making my life difficult and the business is bau even during my absence so no damages will be incurred if I am approved immediate resignation its just that they are being too technical.

What can I do legally as I feel this may be grounds to be inhuman as on my part eventhough with repeated appeals asking for them to at least be compassionate they are just only following the "process".

12RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you already filed your resignation, on days na hindi mo kaya punasok eh di mag absent ka. just make sure your doc gives you a med cert for those days na absent ka. even if absent ka for most of the remaining 22 days ok lang yan if you have med cert. wag ka mag work for another employer during those days kasi if you get caught your med cert will be invalidated

13RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:08 pm

kramso

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Pede pong magtanong. Magffile na kasi ako ng resignation letter ko mamayang gabi. Kaso may problemang binigay sakin nagkaroon ako ng MEMO for the bouncing check pero nung January pa naman yun then 6months ko daw babayaran kaso gusto ko ng umalis. Willing naman akong bayaran ng cash yung amount ng nasa memo ko. Pero sabi naman ng iba kong kasamahan wag ko nalang daw bayaran since may makukuha naman daw akong backpay. ang concern ko lang kasi is yung certificate of employment ko. tsaka kasi probitionary lang ako dito sa company ko at tapos na yung contract ko na probi nung May 2017 pa. Pede pong makahingi ng advise what should i do? Thanks

14RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:18 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ano yung question mo?

15RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:33 pm

kramso

Arresto Menor

Tatanggapin ba nila yung resignation letter ko?
yung about sa Memo ko? pagdi ko sya binayaran pero kaya naman macover ng backpay ko. Pwede po bang backpay yung magcover nun?
kinakatakot ko kasi kung pinacover ko yung backpay ko sa memo na binigay sakin baka naman mahold yung certificate of employment ko.

Sorry mejj magulo mga sinasabi ko.
thanks

16RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:39 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pano natin huhulaan kung anong gagawin nila? kausapin mo at itanong mo sa kanila. as you said willing ka naman magbayad ng cash so all options are available.
inquire ka lang sa hr kung ano ang ok sa kanila and ano ang ayaw nila. then saka ka magdecide what to do next

17RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:48 pm

kramso

Arresto Menor

pero tatanggapin naman nila yung resignation letter ko? ngayon ko sya ipapasa effective dun sept 22. pedeng mas ahead dun?

18RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:25 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

itanong mo nga sa kanila kung tatanggapin nila, wag dito, hindi namin mahuhulaan yun or subukan mo. Normally hindi pwedeng mas maaga ang effective date but itanong mo nga sa HR at baka pumayag sila

19RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Empty Re: RESIGNATION with 30 DAYS NOTICE Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:30 pm

kramso

Arresto Menor

thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum