Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child support

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1child - Child support Empty Child support Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:44 pm

Abcde4u

Arresto Menor

I have a friend wala pa siyang work and kaka 20 yeats oldlang niya. The girl know wthe situation of the guy. Atsaka nag bibigay naman ung family ng giy sa girl since forst apo un. Actually he was always beaten up at masyado restricted and kilos niya kaya di xamaka pag hanap ng work. Ngaun matagal na sila walang contact plus bihira niya makita the anak nila. Nag file ng case under RA9262 ang problem paano pa po siya makakapag work kung may ganitong case against him. May magagawa ba siya para he will beable to find a job? Sa ngaun naka file na ying case.
Please need help asap

2child - Child support Empty Re: Child support Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:35 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Your friend should seek the advice of a lawyer so that his situation can be properly assessed, with the necessary moves being done as recommended by his lawyer.

If he can get a certificate of indigency at his local barangay hall (if he is struggling financially), then he can go to the PAO and seek free legal advice there.

Alternatively, try going to the nearest IBP chapter since they usually have a free legal aid clinic there.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum