Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Bond upon JO signing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1employment - Employment Bond upon JO signing Empty Employment Bond upon JO signing Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:25 pm

mjayson1990

Arresto Menor

Hi experts. Would like to seek for legal advice about the employment bond I have signed yesterday. Due to one reason. I decided to retract the contract because another company offered me much more than this one. Since i havent taken anything yet. Like medical,training even the start date moved by next month. Am i going to face any legal charge?

Thanks

2employment - Employment Bond upon JO signing Empty Re: Employment Bond upon JO signing Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:51 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

why do people sign then ask if they are liable? if you sign a contract, then ofcourse you are liable.

3employment - Employment Bond upon JO signing Empty Re: Employment Bond upon JO signing Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:56 pm

mjayson1990

Arresto Menor

So even the start date hasn't started yet.. Still need to pay 200k ?which is the bond amount?

4employment - Employment Bond upon JO signing Empty Re: Employment Bond upon JO signing Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

the only way to find out is if you talk to them.

5employment - Employment Bond upon JO signing Empty Re: Employment Bond upon JO signing Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:14 pm

mjayson1990

Arresto Menor

Baka kasi malaki then mag proceed nalang ako sa company instead i retract tapos kapag nandun na ako. Pag initan ako ng HR :'(

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum