Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signing a contract on a different company when you're on Bond (Training), I need Advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

drewP

Arresto Menor

Good day Sirs/Madams,

From the title you might have an idea on what kind of mess I'm in,
I need expert advise as I don't want to do anything illegal and such.

Here's my story:
Another company contacted me a couple of weeks ago with the interest of hiring me, It was an internationally established company so I immediately accepted when they invited me for an interview and exam.

And with a stroke of fortune, I passed the exam and already received a Job Offer.
however their HR is asking me to already sign my contract with them.

I still have 22 days as of today (Sept 1,2012) left in my training bond with my current employer.

Is it ok for me to sign my contract with this company? I start with them at the 1st week October,
I'm thinking since it does not coincide within the days of my bond, it's ok or I am wrong?

atty_kristeto_makatao

Arresto Mayor

it's ok. you can always sign in advance as long as date/time is specific.

but i recommend that you ask your new employer to wait if possible. minsan kasi naghahabol lang quota ang HR kaya makulit sa hiring pero in rality makakapaghintay naman sila.

also, try to talk it out sa boss mo bago ka pumirma sa kabila, malay mo may mas magandang future sila sayo.

hindi kasi lahat ng international player eh good employer. usually sila pa yung madaming hassle sa bureaucratic form of mgmt.

drewP

Arresto Menor

atty_kristeto_makatao wrote:it's ok. you can always sign in advance as long as date/time is specific.

but i recommend that you ask your new employer to wait if possible. minsan kasi naghahabol lang quota ang HR kaya makulit sa hiring pero in rality makakapaghintay naman sila.

also, try to talk it out sa boss mo bago ka pumirma sa kabila, malay mo may mas magandang future sila sayo.

hindi kasi lahat ng international player eh good employer. usually sila pa yung madaming hassle sa bureaucratic form of mgmt.

Hi Ma'am,
Thanks for answering my question. it takes quite a load of my chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum