Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination with immediate effect by not signing a revised employment contract

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BruceW

Arresto Menor

To whom it may concern,

I need a lawyer to help me out with my labor case. I had 2 years employment contract with my foreign employer in Qatar which started on September last year, but got terminated with immediate effect by them last April this year just by not signing a revised employment contract. Basically, that is to deduct my salary. I also didn't receive any health card/medical insurances when I was working there. I didn't sign the final settlement and get my last pay because it was calculated based on the salary on the revised contract. They were threatening me then that the police would get me for me to get deported if I don't sign such final settlement. They also threatened me that the police would get me if I don't give them their office key and my Resident ID. All of this should have been done in a professional and proper way if they don't do anything wrong, right? I filed a complain with POEA already and just waiting for the notice of hearing. I plan to file a complain with NLRC also on this after POEA. Of course, I expect that they would create their own side of stories and most likely, would target my work performance. I don't think that work performance itself would be a sufficient ground to deduct an employee's salary easily and get terminated unless you do any unacceptable unethical actions, etc. There should have been a form of performance appraisal such as SLAs, KPIs, etc. but didn't get one from the management. I had been doing all my work there in due diligence. I got insulted there and was dismissed illegally. Please help with this case.

Thank you.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

you are working in Qatar?

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

What is written in your employment contract anyway?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum