Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Estafa case of more than 20 years

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1case - Estafa case of more than 20 years Empty Estafa case of more than 20 years Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:04 am

andi taj

Arresto Menor

Good day!

My sister had a case 20 years ago of estafa amounting 300,000 and had search warrant arrest at that time but did not show up on case due to no money to pay for the company. The business went failed and no money. My question is can she arrange now her case and just pay for the principal amount. Is there any chance if she will show up are they going to send her in jail. Please help! She is already senior citizen and have some health and mild mental conditions. Please help for good advice.

2case - Estafa case of more than 20 years Empty Re: Estafa case of more than 20 years Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:38 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

was she convicted?

3case - Estafa case of more than 20 years Empty Re: Estafa case of more than 20 years Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 am

andi taj

Arresto Menor

No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum