Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Empty ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:20 pm

maryknowl

Arresto Menor

Gud Day! Just want to ask regarding may auntie's estafa case. . . the warrant issued after she left for Singapore. 25 years na po yun. . . yung company daw po eh sarado na and yung owner eh patay na rin. . . if ever po ba umuwi sya here sa Phlippines eh okei lang, or may tendency po na may hold departure order sya sa airport? We're affraid naman po to ask the court baka po kasi buhayin pa if ever close na yung case. . . What po magandang gawin, my auntie wants to visit Philippines.

2ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Empty Re: ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 pm

njaniola

Arresto Menor

Does your auntie had been arraigned? If not, the case has already prescribed and the state can no longer prosecute her. However, if she had been arraigned, the running of prescriptive period will not be stayed, thus, she can still be prosecuted. The closure of the company as well as the death of its owner have nothing to do because these will not extinguish her criminal liability. In criminal cases, the truly offended party is the State, not the private individuals; thus, the closure of the company and the death of its owner will not work favorably to your auntie's case.

3ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Empty Re: ESTAFA CASE FILED 25 years ago Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:53 pm

attyLLL

maryknowl, a warrant of arrest is effective until recall by the court. I do not believe there is a manhunt for your aunt, but know that there is a risk. i recommend you inquire at the Bureau of immigration if she is in the Derogatory List.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum