Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

help on extra judicial settlement

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1help on extra judicial settlement Empty help on extra judicial settlement Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:16 pm

Aaron0

Aaron0
Arresto Menor

Good day po. Meron kaming limang property sa bulacan. tatlo doon ay ibebenta at aabot ng 3 hectares. Namatay mother ko 18 yrs ago. ngayon ibebenta na namin. Meron kaming ahente, sabi nya per estimate nya, aabutin ng 6M ang babayaran sa estate tax kasi patong2x na ang penalty. 1st question, ganun ba talaga kalaki babayaran namin? Sabi rin ng ahente na sila na daw maglalakad sa bir sa QC kasi may contact daw sila dun. 2nd queation, pwede ba magpa compute sa QC kahit nasa bulacan ang property? at sila na daw ang magbabayad para hindi kami maabala. Nasa U.S. ang father ko at kapatid, kaya pinapakuha sila ng spa na may red ribbon at ipinangalan sa akin. Pero limang spa na may red ribbon ang pinapakuha kasi lima daw ang property. 3rd question, kailangan ba per property may spa kahit tatlong property lang ang ibebenta? at yung original daw ibigay sa kanya? 4th question, do you think scammer ang ahente namin?

2help on extra judicial settlement Empty Re: help on extra judicial settlement Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:54 pm

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

Hello po,

I suggest that you retain a lawyer to assist you with your problem since you have to execute a deed of extrajudicial settlement, pay estate taxes, etc. You are right, in that the taxes on the property will be paid to the BIR RDO in Bulacan and not in QC. I commend you on your diligence in doing your homework and wish you luck. (I will not say that your agent is a scammer, but I suggest that you accompany the agent in every step of the way so that you will not be defrauded.)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum